Are you selling your home?
Have you just purchased a home?
Have you added new appliances in the last 12 months?
Have you or someone you know, who is not certified, completed electrical work in your home?
Has it been more than 12 months since your last electrical assessment?
…if you answered yes to any of these questions, call Netco! It’s time for an Electrical Home Assessment.
You may be wondering, what is an Electrical Home Assessment? When you allow Netco to perform your assessment, it will include:
- an electrical panel check and thermal scan
- a check for aluminum wire
- a check of the electrical panel to make sure everything is screwed in tight
- a check of the heating furnace, baseboards and/or mini-split
- a check of your smoke detector (most people do not realize that they do expire)
- a check for GFCI plugs; are they there? are they working?
- a brief outdoor check to see if your entrances are clear of hazards
- a consultation on how to further reduce your power bill
- any further recommendations we may have
Electrical Home Assessments should be done annually and are the best way to make sure that you and your home are as safe as possible.
If you’re considering a home assessment, we are offering a deal in honor of our 50th Anniversary! For May and June ONLY, our Electrical Home Assessments are $50.00 off!
Forget paying the usual price of $149.00…for a limited time you will pay only
There’s no better time to contact us and get your home assessed for electrical safety!